Monday, April 10, 2017

Week 9


Hi everyone!

This week was a short one. I hit 150 hours this week and only went into the labs on Thursday. When I went in almost no one was there and I mostly worked on my chassis design in the labs and for the rest of the week. I have gone through a lot of drafts and dead ends with the program, but I think the current model will be the last one and it should be completely sketched by next week. From there I will convert the model from a sketch to a weldments piece and might make a video on the model as my deliverable. Once my deliverable is finished, I will focus on the upcoming presentation in May.

   Displaying image.png

  Displaying image.png


1 comment:

  1. Seems like you're nearly finished! How would you rate your overall experience working on the car over these last few months?

    ReplyDelete